Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Open Beta Launches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren Open Beta Launches!

Here?s what you all wanted. Now get ingame and stop pestering me.

Sundren Client Version: 0.1.7 (If you aren?t sure of your version, it should be mentioned in your MyDocs/NWN2/Campaigns/Sundren/Sundren.txt file). Go to our downloads section to get the client pack.

Server IP: nwn2.sundren.org:5200
    ServerName: Sundren.org
    GameType: Roleplay
    GameVersion: 1.04.870

For those of you who have never used multiplayer:

Make sure you have an account created in the multiplayer menu, then you can Click "Join Internet Game". From there you can either manually look through the list by clicking on the category roleplay for gametype. Alternatively, you can Click "Direct Connect" on the main multiplayer menu instead of "Join Internet Game" and use the relevant info above.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Launched to a password still.
    There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

I'll put the new menu up in a few minutes. We're uploading it soon.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I gotta say WHOOOO!! I think we can all agree on that.
        The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

You can all join now.

George Carlin

Comment

Looks like it's off to a dodgy start. Someoen crashed on the portal I hear? (lost my levels heh)
            There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

We needed to restart the server and do a memory dump. This is also a stress test too, so far the server itself in terms of resources isn't breaking a sweat.

George Carlin

Comment

Please be mindful of the words 'open beta.' We test what we can internally but sometimes it takes more than a dry run to really flush out all the problems in a such an elaborate project.
                Sunder me? Sunder you!

Comment

Working...
                X