Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Team Member - Feydakin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Team Member - Feydakin

I'd like to welcome our newest team member, Feydakin.

Feydakin will be working on items and content for the server, but Feydakin's skills delve into modelling, as you can see here.

The benefit to you guys is brand new content including new weapon and/or armor models. Don't forget to vote for Feydakin's spear pack!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Welcome Feydakin.

This is the stuff that will make Sundren truly unique.

Can't wait to see more of your stuff!

Comment

Hot ****, and welcome aboard. Yar har, fiddle-dee-dee, you are a pirate now.
      Active
      Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
      Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Oh Shiny.
        I love new designs in armour and weapons.
        And bugger all, Satoshi got the right song out first. *puts on a pink wig* Yar!
        There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Greetings and thank you all for the kind words. I look forward to working here with you all.

Comment

Oh awesome! Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by Satoshi View Post
              Hot ****, and welcome aboard. Yar har, fiddle-dee-dee, you are a pirate now.
              Originally posted by Dragoncleric View Post
              Oh Shiny.
              I love new designs in armour and weapons.
              And bugger all, Satoshi got the right song out first. *puts on a pink wig* Yar!
              I have initiated the start of the Apocalypse! IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND!

Regardless, welcome to the team. I must say that your modelling skills are very impressive.

Comment

Can i get a "I voted" badge? :P

Comment

Working...
                X