Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Updates & Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Updates & Changes

We have another small update available through our updater. This adds functionality to allow lip movement with NPCs, (no voiceover). The only NPC that currently uses this is the Card Dealer in the Dice Den (Entertainment District of Sundren City). If everything goes well and it proves to be beneficial addition then we will expand this new functionality across the board to all NPCs using dialog.

On a seperate note we are also now using a hak versioning system, basically what this means is that you will no longer be able to join the server unless you are fully up to date using our client updater. This will help alleviate compatibility and lag issues with the server by ensuring everyone is using the same, current version of files. If you notice you are missing a file or can't join the server, this means you need to run the updater FIRST to ensure you are up to date.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Whee, awesome. Thanks Saulus.

Comment

i ran updater but its not downloading anything new. am I missing something I need to do?

Comment

Working...
      X