Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Client Quick-Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client Quick-Fix

For those of you who stayed up til the wee hours of the morning and downloaded Client v0.1.6, you will have to download the full latest client, v0.1.7. Sorry for the mix-up, but I had a last minute update that I deemed a priority in getting into the beta.

Unfortunately I am not going to make a patch for those of you who grabbed the first file as I'm rather short on time right now.

Stay tuned for the live announcement today.

http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Downloads
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Also in case anyone missed it, update NWN because there was a hotfix for patch 1.04.
    The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

Well, is the server going to be 1.047? It might still be 1.046...
      Character(s)
      >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
      ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

It's just a simple case of our GM updating his game as well and Sundren will be up to speed.
        There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

The server is running the hotfix.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
          X