Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Client Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Client Update

Please run the Sundren updater, we have a small update for you today. This update is specifically to the world map, which now leaves the Druid Glade/Ranger outpost accessible by all players.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Squeee!

*dances around*

It's such a pretty place. Lurve.
    Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
    Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Comment

Ooooooooooh! Thats pretty awesome. *Starts a fire on the ranger outpost*

Comment

Just a quick note. I don't know what this update entailed, but since I downloaded it, I have not had a single issue with getting booted when I initially log in. I have also found that pretty much ever other instance where I used to hang load or get a "NWN error" no longer applies.

If this was due to this update, thank you very much! If it was an different update from the programmers side of things, excellent work! Either way thanks for your continued work towards improvements.

Caldor,
        Protector of the Woods
        "That which you cannot interdict, you incapacitate."
        Andrew Vachss

Comment

If you are no longer experiencing problems its because you haven't been running the updater before joining the server.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
          X