Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Client Now Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren Client Now Available

The client is now available in the downloads section. There will be another news posting when the server goes live sometime today.

http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Downloads
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Haha, wow i can't believe I'm the first dl. Thats never happened before.
    The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

I shall consume the bits and pieces... and then the world!

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
      "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
      Eldraxus Tzyvioq
      Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

Just installed it, quick peek before I got to go

// oh wait, the server is still passworded hehe
        Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

Password?
          Grrrr.
          All this work and one tiny bit you forgot to mention: What's the bloody password?
          There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Nah, the server just isn't live yet

The client is now available in the downloads section. There will be another news posting when the server goes live sometime today.
            Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

Working...
            X