Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update 4:00PM GMT -5 Crafting is now in Sundren!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update 4:00PM GMT -5 Crafting is now in Sundren!

There is a small update on the Sundren Client updater. Sundren now makes use of NWN2's crafting system. You will find workbenches of various types throughout Sundren to use with crafting. All of the stores in Sundren have been revised or updated, with new items and even a few new stores. Please direct all feedback for the stores into our suggestion forum, tell us if you find any certain types of items missing still or if you think we could use a larger variety of a particular item.

Please note that at this time we have no recipie books available and some components are still not attainable (they are pending to be added to loot drops), certain campaign recipies have been altered to increase the caster level, removed altogether, or toned down in order to be balanced with Sundren's economy. We will be gradually adding new recipies, components, and books etc in Sundren to allow you even more opportunities for crafting.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

kick ass

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Yes.. please post all feedback you can squeeze out in the suggestion forum. Will make my life much easier
        I have a +1 question brewing in this skull somewhere...

www.myspace.com/riotsweden

Comment

Working...
        X