Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Open Beta Launches Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren Open Beta Launches Saturday

We seem to have a lot of new people coming to the forums because of the upcoming beta so I'd just like to make clear that Sundren will launch this saturday at a yet unspecified time. Everything seems to be going according to plan and we haven't had any setbacks for the date.

Lets make this a good launch-- pack the server to the limit.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Take it to the limit!
    The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

*grumbles*
      Yes always new people because the place is opening up.
      Can't say I'm surprised.
      There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Damn, I won't have a computer on hand this Saturday... oh well, see you all there Monday.
        - Faltru

Comment

*shifty eyes* <_< >_> *shifty eyes*

While Saulus isn't watching I was testing my Loot Gen system, getting properties setup and such. Disclaimer: Some of those names aren't the same, but you get the idea.

http://www.fortressdesigns.com/random_gen.jpg

I'll be working night and day balancing treasures and loot for release.

Comment

Anxiously awaiting my entry into the world of Sundren... I would like to talk to a developer or DM in regards to starting up my Monestary idea... I've been reading through the history and background of the world and have yet to find a true-to-form Conclave of Monks...

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
            "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
            Eldraxus Tzyvioq
            Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

Originally posted by Grigori View Post
              Anxiously awaiting my entry into the world of Sundren... I would like to talk to a developer or DM in regards to starting up my Monestary idea... I've been reading through the history and background of the world and have yet to find a true-to-form Conclave of Monks...
              PM one of the DMs sometime after the Open Beta event. We've got a lot of stuff on our list we're working on still that you guys won't see until we release server updates but this is something that I can see us doing.
              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

We cant wait!!! <pant> <pant>
                aka Ashercon - Join us at neverwinternightspodcast.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gruizzer View Post
                  We cant wait!!! <pant> <pant>
                  Oh man, not these freeloaders!

Of course everyone's favourite podcast will be there. You guys should go around serving hot co-co doing a show or something like morning radio DJs.

George Carlin

Comment

PM me on msn Grigori, I should be online most of the day and infront of the computer.

Rogue Player:
                    Ok, I'll tell you what. I'll give you one gold for every door you open here in Undermountain.

Fighter Player: Hmmm..you got yourself a deal

DM: *grins*

*Actual happening in PnP D&D*

Comment

Working...
                    X