Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Client Updater released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren Client Updater released

Sundren now uses its own client updater. Please always use this program to launch the Sundren server and avoid running into any problems with mismatched files.

This program will also correct the DMFI issues some users have been experiencing and fix any of those nasty "cannot load module" errors.

You can find the updater here.

Enjoy.

And I'm off... on vacation, for real this time.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Awesome! Thanks.

Comment

Thanks a lot Saulus, GodBeast, and whoever else worked on this.

And have a good vacation!

~Kitsune
      "You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one."
      Kitsune no Yume - Dreams of a Fox

Comment

We're thanking each other too, because nobody wants to upload 180 megs every time there's an update, and I'm certain you guys don't want to download that much.

So, I guess I'm saying, you're welcome.

Comment

Client Updater is not working for me. What is the correct Client Files Web Location?

Comment

Originally posted by Felnak View Post
            Client Updater is not working for me. What is the correct Client Files Web Location?
            Felnak is not the only one. There is a single file missing that is causing a module loading error.
            Myrddin Ariandraig

Comment

Which file? http://www.fortressdesigns.com/sundren/pwc/ should be correct address. I see alot of people in the game so it must be working. If you are unsure delete Sundren.ver and Sundren.state from your mydocs folder and run it. It'll definitely get every needed file.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, that did it.
                Myrddin Ariandraig

Comment

Working...
                X