Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren server now live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren server now live

I have spoken with Lallendos and devised a solution to any irregularities that may arise from an imbalance that could occur (the reason why I was hesitant about letting the stress test end). The server is now open to the public and no more character wipes will occur. I have also reloaded the entire character vault, everyone will have their old characters back.

This was a hard decision but I decided to do it, I've also told Lallendos that he is free to delete anyone's character from this restored vault who is ungrateful or undeserving of such generousity.

All ECL races require approval, please post a small bio or tidbit about your roleplay experience in the help forum if you want to start a new character using an ECL race.

The password for the server is reverted back to the old one (simpler for you guys).

Password: sundrite

If you do not yet have our client updater, get it here.

In a few weeks we will be using our new Sundren Client Updater. Once we deploy this program updates will be added almost daily.

I wish everyone a good time on the server, a lot of people including myself have put a lot of hard work into it. I know personally I've poured my heart and soul into this project for over a year, long before NWN2 even had screenshots out. It's been a rollercoaster ride and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Please make sure you are familiar with our rules in the FAQ; we take them seriously as they are there for everyone to have a good time.

I'm off now on vacation, I leave Sundren in good hands for now with Lallendos... He'll be watching you all very closely and telling me who's been bad.

Now hop on the server, and lets roleplay!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Holy sweet jeebus!!!!!

And I'm stuck at work >.<
    Don't run...you'll only die tired.

Comment

Omg. Woooooot Woooot Woooot!

Comment

Uncle Saulus, Uncle Saulus, What happens to the (only) drow on the server?
        Lucy Majer - "Squire of ???????"
        義 - 勇 - 仁 - 礼 - 誠 - 名誉「名譽 - 忠義

"With a heart of steel riding on wings of thunder, we'll raise our sword of resolution high. With fangs of revenge and claws of hatred, we'll return to our golden age."

Comment

I think Tamara's reaction says it for me:

It's good to be back.
          Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
          Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Comment

Originally posted by Skro View Post
            Uncle Saulus, Uncle Saulus, What happens to the (only) drow on the server?
            I'm sure you'll have company as other drows are approved and join the server.... and there's the old ones as well.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

*downloads all the patches* Im here Sweetheart!
              Lucy Majer - "Squire of ???????"
              義 - 勇 - 仁 - 礼 - 誠 - 名誉「名譽 - 忠義

"With a heart of steel riding on wings of thunder, we'll raise our sword of resolution high. With fangs of revenge and claws of hatred, we'll return to our golden age."

Comment

*blinks*
                Does this mean Valen Oakenorc is back?
                *checks the server* Yes, it does! But he's level...3? And the crown's gone. *sighs*

Well I should be glad for small favours anyways. Thank you.
                There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

this makes me happy beyond belief. Thank you Saulus, Lallendos (sp?) and all Sundren staff.

Comment

Be on the look out. We expect many players both new and old to flood the server! You know it's a miracle because I'm here.
                    Sunder me? Sunder you!

Comment

Sweet, just sending my approval and hoping for the best.
                      ~ The puppetmaster of Xilphia Redclaw & Thyral Hammerhand ~

Comment

Wheeeee!
                        I got one leg missin'
                        How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                        Meet the Feebles

Comment

Very nice. Thanks!

Comment

I think all of the above posts pretty much sum it up for me Thank you for ending the stress test

Comment

And its pretty awesome that we get our chars back! Whee, though im going to have to invent a story to why Syl's still stickin around.. And i need to get my clothin still O_o.

Comment

Working...
                              X