Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join the Sundren Stress Test!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the Sundren Stress Test!

I am pleased to announce the Sundren stress test has now begun. Special thanks to Lallendos for all his hard work helping get things running.

Before joining the server please keep in mind that all characters will be wiped after the stress test ends. The stress test will last most likely a few days in order for us to balance things out and address any bugs.

Before joining the server, please make sure you read our server rules. By joining the server you agree to abide by all of them.

The server is called "Sundren.org Beta" which you can find under the roleplay section. Alternatively you can direct connect to 74.138.225.32

To join the server you'll need the password:

sundrite

Refer to our downloads section for our client updater.

Also note that during the stress test there will be no ECL restrictions, when the stress test ends we will be enforcing them as per our restrictions detailed in the FAQ.

Sundren now has its own official teamspeak server, feel free to join and talk to players or devs. Keep in mind all rules to metagaming still apply.

IP: 74.138.225.32
    Pass: goodbeer
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

All right then, I will.

Nice one btw *applause*
    I got one leg missin'
    How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
    Meet the Feebles

Comment

awesome, ive got a friend of mine from wc3 to try check it out.. Im sure he wont be like the last one *Cough cough* anaya

Comment

The lost file link isn't working for me...

Edit: Can't connect to the teamspeak server either.
        Jonathan Portnoy - A pirate's life fer me ARRR
        Caleb Norte - The Green Half-Orc
        Ego Trip - Wizard Spectacularrr

Comment

I tried, but all I get is a "cannot load module, there was an error loading the module" message . Though this is likely a products of overenthusiastic deletions of my NWN2 files to rid them of the contents of another module... oops!

EDIT

Sorry! Didnt see the thing about the lost file... please ignore my silly rantings above
          I got one leg missin'
          How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
          Meet the Feebles

Comment

Don't know what happened but it works now, I tried it on Opera and IE previously and it didn't work but wtv its downloading.
            Jonathan Portnoy - A pirate's life fer me ARRR
            Caleb Norte - The Green Half-Orc
            Ego Trip - Wizard Spectacularrr

Comment

Thanks for that missing file. Ok, here we go again.. ^^
              ~ The puppetmaster of Xilphia Redclaw & Thyral Hammerhand ~

Comment

seems the server is down?
                I have a +1 question brewing in this skull somewhere...

www.myspace.com/riotsweden

Comment

"The server is called "Sundren.org Beta" which you can find under the roleplay section. Alternatively you can direct connect to 74.138.228.32"

Ip posted is wrong, its 225 not 228

Comment

Fixed.
                    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Maybe a little off topic but still going to ask if it's possible to drift your alignment toward good, neutral or evil by interacting with npc-chars, same goes for lawful, true neutral and chaotic?

Comment

Originally posted by Syrophir View Post
                        Maybe a little off topic but still going to ask if it's possible to drift your alignment toward good, neutral or evil by interacting with npc-chars, same goes for lawful, true neutral and chaotic?
                        This is possible via DM intervention only.

George Carlin

Comment

Ok, thanks to let me know. The thing just involves my build and her background (bio) but I guess I'll return to this matter when sending you a bio application for my thiefling.

EDIT: Kinda found a compromise for that alignment stuff etc. It was a bit different build with different race, still drow so needs an application though. So no need for complicate actions. I have always liked these crazy ideas for my builds and this is no option.. you will see. ^^

Another thing which come up happened when I tried to sell stuff like copper rings, gold rings, heal kits and so on.. No matter where I went, items kept staying in my inventory with no intention to go anywhere. Still got some gold by killing random mobs here and there. I just couldn't figure out the reason why I was unable to sell that stuff.
                          Any ideas?
                          Last edited by Syrophir; 08-05-2007, 08:21 PM.

Comment

hey, I am trying to connect but ti says the password is not the right one...
                            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Tried it yesterday. I logged in succesfully but there where about 3 players (irrelevant for a stress test IMO...).

I guess that the french timeframe doesn't help .

I may try tonight and stay a but longer.
                              Zorn Terinus - the arcane scientist
                              Drogan Ebonshield - the dwarven mercenary

Comment

Working...
                              X