Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Team News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren Team News

I'd like to let everyone know that our Lead Programmer, GodBeastX and myself have decided we work better together as a team. He has decided to continue his work doing development on Sundren. Please keep in mind he will no longer be DMing or handling disputes -- this can be directed at either myself or our newest team member: Lallendos.

I'd like to extend Lallendos a big welcome. You'll find him to be a fair and knowledgable guy. He fills in our role as Lead DM (quite comfortably I might add).

Great things are on the horizon for Sundren, including the upcoming launch of our new server which is currently in stability testing at this point, followed by a limited closed beta.

Expect the new server to have a capacity of approx 60 slots. For those of you interested in knowing, we have decided that we will not have an application policy, however there will be a password on the server. To get the password, you will have to read our FAQ and acknowledge you understand and agree to our rules before joining the server.

Sundren is a roleplay server, and that's never going to change. Those who decide to ignore our simple, fair, and "no-brainer" rules will be removed.

In the meantime, welcome to our new and old team members, and everybody gear up for new artwork, new content, new features, and best of all -- a new server that will host Sundren 24/7 with no lag gnomes!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Praise be unto Zardoz!
    Myrddin Ariandraig

Comment

Awesome. Nice to hear that GBX'll be programming again. I don't like the idea of 60... Oh god, i dread another frontier, 60 players will make getting into a DM event near impossible, and even then it'll be crowded as hell...

Comment

DM client is getting HUGE update in 1.07 to make managing 60 people alot easier. In NWN1 DM client had portraits on the right of everyone on the server so we could find you, message you, etc. In NWN2 that feature got broke. In 1.07 it'll be back AND you can filter the portraits for your people in the event and such. That's a HUGE deal.

Comment

Originally posted by undeadsteak View Post
          Awesome. Nice to hear that GBX'll be programming again. I don't like the idea of 60... Oh god, i dread another frontier, 60 players will make getting into a DM event near impossible, and even then it'll be crowded as hell...

Just because we can open up to 60 players, does not mean we have to, not unless we find there's a real need to.
          Myrddin Ariandraig

Comment

Yeah.. Maybe that much people wont join. *shrug.* I enjoy a server with a medium population, not too much of a fan of something huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Myrddin View Post
              Praise be unto Zardoz!
              Never a truer word was spoken
              I got one leg missin'
              How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
              Meet the Feebles

Comment

Hurray for the return of Sundren!
                Sunder me? Sunder you!

Comment

Yes.. this is good news indeed. Good to see the #1 FR based server returning.
                  "People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."
                  Laric Frashul - Healer Priest of Ilmater

Comment

Working...
                  X