Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4/1/16 Server Status Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/1/16 Server Status Report

Hey, all,

Figured it was time for a status report on where we are with the relaunch.

*Crafting is 50% complete; still remaining are loot table / resource node updates
    *New faction stores are in place; old still to be removed
    *NPCs are in the process of being renamed/replaced to reflect the time shift
    *Class updates are ongoing, ~50% complete

Race/class power and restrictions will be retained in their current state, save the following:
    *Wizard slightly scaled back due to power concerns due to softcap of 15, will now progress as 3/4 casters, now receive d6 hit die
    *Vampire now a choosable race at character creation, but with no safety net for avoiding daylight hours through headquarters, etc.; play carefully!
    *More tweaking needed for fighter, buffs in the hopper
    *New RP feat "Beauteous Jubilation" required for Heartwarder, to be acquired through private quest with DM; PC must satisfy certain criteria for BJ to be awarded class
    *Paladin class now completely locked out save for Lotus; paladin applicants will need to correspond with Lotus through video chat for consideration

Other updates:
    *Dain Tornbrook now a choosable deity at character creation
    *Updates to Second Wind Inn: statue of woman replaced with statue of Dain Tornbrook
    *Tyr's Fork ruined statue replaced with statue of Dain Tornbrook
    *Drunken Dragon Xaayne memorabilia swapped with Dain memorabilia
    *Crossroads campfire replaced with statue of Dain Tornbrook
    *Argyle Keep updated, renamed "Dainsney World"
    *Necropolis updated, renamed "Dainsney Land"
    *Sundren Legion Chapterhouse updated, lore plaques replaced with text about Dain Tornbrook's exploits
    *Peridan Durothil resurrected and in-game, reimagined as a surly pirate who makes dog puns

Finally, please welcome our new project lead, Brendig!

Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
    Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
    Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
    Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
    Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
    Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus
      *Peridan Durothil resurrected and in-game, reimagined as a surly pirate who makes dog puns
      I can get behind this.

Comment

Dain as a diety. This is stupid beyond belief. 100% ToN approved!
        Originally posted by roguethree
        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

This is the best I've read all day! I love the escalation!!

Can't wait to run a BJ quest with my gnome heartwarder with Doubt!
          My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
          Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

My first and foremost objective as team lead is as follows:

The resurrection and full reinstatement of blinding spittle, as a elven-spirit shaman only spell, usable infinitely.
            Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

/dmkill torgar
              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I giggled too hard.

Comment

/dmkill everyone

I'm supposed to be doing work for this too! TIME FLIES TOO FAST! O_O

Comment

Originally posted by Thief Of Navarre View Post
                    Dain as a diety. This is stupid beyond belief. 100% ToN approved!
                    I took me a while to realise you weren't talking about Tides of Numenera, hehe.

This thread was the best thing I read all week

If those statues are not in game though, I will be suing the Church of Dain for misleading advertising. I hear they have deep coffers!
                    UTC+8
                    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                    Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

What're Dain's domains and what are his priests called?

This reminds me of a thread I made on another server called "What would your toon be like as a god" :P
                      My to-be toon:
                      Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
                      Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
                      Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
                      Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

I would love them to be called Dainites
                        Originally posted by roguethree
                        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Judgement, Law, and Protection... no?

His clerics are called the Ultimate Judges, his paladin order The Exemplars. Doomguide is being repackage to be his prestige class but instead of focusing on turning it will focus on the smite.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus
                            *Argyle Keep updated, renamed "Dainsney World"
                            *Necropolis updated, renamed "Dainsney Land"
                            What are the "E-ticket" rides?

(for you whippersnappers see: http://www.yesterland.com/abcde.html)
                            Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
                            Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
                            Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
                            Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Working...
                            X