Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donation Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donation Drive

Hey everyone,

So you may have seen my post mentioning this earlier but there is a hosting renewal for the website coming up very soon (May 5th). The renewal is about 300 bucks and I've been considering downsizing the package for the site.

I would like to avoid doing that if I can as it's quite a bit of hassle. If anyone is able to help donate and cover the costs this will go a long way to keeping things up and running. We've had a lot of hiccups with the server lately which has resulted in more than a few trips to the bench. Everyone has helped pitch in a lot in the past and frankly that's why we've been going so long.

Thanks for your support!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Almost halfway. Thanks for everyone who pitched in so far.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
    X