Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Back Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitsunestume
    replied
    Huzzah!

Leave a comment:

• Saulus
    replied
    Finally fixed the direct connect address (nwn.sundren.org:5125) so it can be used again.

Leave a comment:

• greypawn
    replied
    I had a bunch of direct connect issues with the server timing out. Then it magically worked after a few tries. Seems persistence is the key.

Leave a comment:

• Farmboy2003
    replied
    Originally posted by gamestarmike View Post
    It was listed for me when the server came back up. Didn't have to direct connect. Thats weird that it isn't coming up for you though.
    It shows now, when I logged on just earlier today. Dunno if direct connecting made that possible or had a bad case o' lazy eye.

Leave a comment:

• gamestarmike
    replied
    It was listed for me when the server came back up. Didn't have to direct connect. Thats weird that it isn't coming up for you though.

Leave a comment:

• Farmboy2003
    replied
    I can direct-connect to IP just fine, but I cannot find server in the gamespy browser. Should the devs of the Skywing extension be contacted so they could update nwlist and make sundren appear in the server list with the new IP? (I assume that's how that stuff works)

Leave a comment:

• Sparkie
    replied
    For those who are wanting to find the new IP here it is: 99.235.195.160:5125

I'll see ya'll server-side.

Leave a comment:

• ManUtd4Ever
    replied
    How about we donate before the crisis? I am all in for us collectively providing a few contingency coppers now. Let's keep the crisis-cash at a bout $300 so Saulus can respond more quickly to glitches; in spite of that fact that they happen so very in frequently.

I will be donating a $100 now just for this purpose. Who else is going to do that same? Banites unite!!

$100 Contingency dollars donated. Lets not let this server drop again for a lack of resources! Sundren it too important for us to remain complacent.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Fury
    replied
    Can you put the new IP up in this thread as well? Just to make sure everyone gets it.

Leave a comment:

• Saulus
    started a topic Server Back Online

Server Back Online

After a bit of a hiatus, the server is back online. It took a lot of tinkering to get it back together and rebuilt and reconfigured, but that would not have been possible without the donations provided by the community.

So thank you to all of our dedicated and passionate fans who help keep the light on, and get back on the server!!
Working...
X