Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.04 Early February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.04 Early February

According to a few dev posts it looks like the final of patch 1.04 should be out in early February. I know I had once stated that if the patch took too long, IE into February that we would release. This is not the case.

The Sundren Open Beta will NOT be out prior to 1.04 final. As mentioned before we are expecting things to be ready right near the release of 1.04. We are getting very near the beta stage at this point, so sit tight.

On a side note, I will be announcing a new location on the map soon and show off a few new screenshots. In continuance to improve the mod, the site, and Sundren overall we will be relaunching the site around the Open Beta date, completely redesigned. There will be some elements we will keep (the forum will work the same, and the menu of the site as well as the method of organization will remain). This is also where we will add our donation button so we can accept donations to help offset website/server costs and continue improvements.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

A tune we know all too well. *Sigh*...As always, we will wait patiently.
    Character(s)
    >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
    ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Feb. Alright we're going to hold you to that.
      Um, somehow.
      There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Hey, I'm thinking more along the lines of "take your time."

I'd rather have a quality mod than something that was rushed and full of bugs *cough NWN2*

Although I am a little anxious to play--the OC is terribly boring now, and none of the other PWs I've tried appeal to me.
        "The Weave is the source of all magic in Faerun, and I would give my life to protect it!"
        Selene Canadiel--Knight of the Weave
        "I have failed you once....I will not fail you again!"
        Sylvanas Kathar--Thayan Knight

Comment

Well.. Obsidian is doing a pretty kick ass job with patches. It has only been since November 1st since it shipped to the public and they have brought out a few patches already.

If it (1.04) comes out early Feb. then thats only hitting the 4 month mark. No complaints here.

I agree though, Better to have that patch detailed out then to get it half-assed.
          Current: Dae'Vesta, freaky female half-drow assassin

Like Metal ? ----> http://www.myspace.com/cryofsickness2008

Comment

I heard you on the Neverwinter podcast, and I can't wait to get started on what seems to be a very well thought out project. I agree with all the others, though, get it right the first time!
            Live each day as if it's your last, for one day it shall be

Comment

Its out!!

http://www.thieves-guild.net/forum/showthread.php?t=751
              aka Ashercon - Join us at neverwinternightspodcast.com

Comment

WOO HOO!! We're saved!
                Current: Dae'Vesta, freaky female half-drow assassin

Like Metal ? ----> http://www.myspace.com/cryofsickness2008

Comment

Working...
                X