Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Notes for Sep 1st, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Notes for Sep 1st, 2014

Icewind Dale Updates!

- Wandering Village added to Icewind Dale
    - Misc updates/bugfixes
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Originally posted by Saulus
    Wandering Village added to Icewind Dale
    The hits keep coming!!

Well done.
    Cheers!

Comment

Also server title change!
      Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus
        - Wandering Village added to Icewind Dale
        Why do I have that mental image of an entire village periodically uprooting itself and walking around Icewind Dale?
        But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
        - Nessa

Comment

Originally posted by Lugwy View Post
          Why do I have that mental image of an entire village periodically uprooting itself and walking around Icewind Dale?
          Because sometimes you lose a contact lens, and have to go find it. Duh:P
          Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

Originally posted by Lugwy View Post
            The level 25 encounter begins.

Prepare yourselves.
            I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

This area is still unfinished right? I'm assuming so based on the locked gates and the fact the only NPC I can see has no dialog and is not hostile ><

Aside from that it looks awesome though!!!
              UTC+8
              Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
              Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Unfinished not so much. Keep in mind this is a xenophobic village full of hunters. Maybe they just don't like outsiders.

The gates may open from time to time, expect to see more related to the village.
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Additional updates for the Wandering Village today.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                  X