Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Notes for August 19th, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool I like that fact people can use there weapons still. Good work staff like people
    Bram Drismon: Sundrens Centurio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndpryp2OlUQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QUZzeZoPQ

Comment

There were some issues related to the update last night. They are all fixed now.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Nice work on the birdge, Tupoun! Just had a look, and it came out looking flawless!
        I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

Vampires are absolutely superior to werewolves. Everyone knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by Redjack View Post
            Vampires are absolutely superior to werewolves. Everyone knows that.

...and then it begins. The rivalry should be epic.
            Cheers!

Comment

I like the new area, especially the style of the guard house!
              UTC+8
              Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
              Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Were-pires are not "made". They are foretold in prophecy using the entrails of a dire goat, everyone knows that. Sheesh.
                Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

@ Saulus's, thank you for the additional information.
                  @ Staff, thank you for making this a great place to come back to

Nez
                  Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
                  Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
                  Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
                  Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Question on Werewolves stats:

Does "Transformed (appearance changes) (Bonuses / feats IN ADDITION TO) Once per day ability" mean the stat bonuses get swapped or stacked (ie str goes to +12)? If swapped does it work like changing gear, where (some) bonus spells get doped?

Nez
                    Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
                    Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
                    Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
                    Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Werewolves have been scrapped due to persistent problems with the scripts and their behavior in the live module.

Comment

Working...
                      X