Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website Hosting Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Hosting Upgrade

Today you may experience some brief downtime of the website as we move to a new VPS package which will give us much better performance and download speeds.

Thanks to everyone who helped pitch in to cover some of the costs! You guys rock

If you haven't yet, please consider donating, your donations directly support the server and website hosting fees, something that I cover out of pocket.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Thanks for keeping Sundren alive and well.
    Ramza Xantheus "...for a meager fee, of course."

"
    Heroes need the weak to feel important. I say, teach the weak the skills they need to live on their own, to protect themselves and break free of the chains of charity and victimization. The Triad needs people to protect. I need people to succeed." -Byrun von Hellstrom

Comment

Hear, hear.

Thanks to everyone keeping the lights on.

Comment

Changeover is complete, we're now running on the new server for the website.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Painless!
          River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Working...
          X