Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Summons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Summons

Whether it be mid-day, or the dark of the night, couriers go out to everyone who signed Thresh's petition. Large and small, these brave messengers dare to climb the highest peaks and search in the lowest parts of the valley for all those who seek to save Sundren.

Greetings,

You are hereby summoned to the Castrum, to meet with the benevolent Emperor, Imperatu Verinus Nautius. He has seen fit to do so, because you have shown the will to fight for Sundren. He asks that you stay true to your word, and lay down your life for the good of the valley in a venture that risks both life and immortal spirit.

Furthermore, the Emperor puts out a call for diplomatic relations with the Tuatha, and its members. He wishes to pay his respects, and negotiate for their aid in the coming fight.

Gather, my compatriots. Gather, and let us fight to save our valley.

Vae Victus,
    High Advisor Sindri Emberstrife
    ((OOC: Times are all EST. Click Here!))
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

(( I believe Selas signed this awhile back but only in game. I am assuming he doesn't get an invite. He wouldn't show up less his own security was assured. Being a woodworker and believing Myrkul's domain over Autumn and the dead as being natural and needed parts of life, his interest would be sincere. ))

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

((I'll try and make it. My schedule is getting all kinds of weird at work and the closer we get to March 28th the sketchier it gets for my availability. Hopefully Breeze can make it though.))
      Active Characters-
      Breeze Thundersong
      - Needle of Mielikki
      Zinsbog Nightjaw

Retired Characters-
      Alistair Smith
      - Anointed of the Broken

Comment

((Looks as though Sunday, the 23rd at 4 PM EST is the time most folks can make it. See you then!))
        "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Won't able to make it, times are busy in the real life PW atm.
          My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
          Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Working...
          X