Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Notes - Jan 7th, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All good now, thank you so very much for your hard work and quick response in getting this going Saulus!
    Ghal Narish, Battle-Mage
    Faucon De'Ombre
    , Triadic Knight

Ulriel Gabrieth, Devout of Lathander
    Noril De'nor, Archer ...
    Liem Ashcroft, Miner, Smith, and Weaponsmaster

Comment

Me And my monk thank you for the store though we do wish we didn't take the sacred fist path so we could use those staves without the -8 penalty

Guess you got to give some things up to gain some things. I gave up DR surpassment for more power and self buffs.
      Tirrones Baelath Aleanurdren- Elven ruffian turned 'hero' aspiring to better the world.

Comment

Argyle looks fekkin' sexy as hell now, though I have missing textures on the tombstones so they're all technicolor and festive. That into area with the horse paddock and stuff though? Pure sex.
        I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

Yes, the missing textures was noted in a shout. that particular texture was the cause of some update trouble and is being worked on. Saulus kindly asked that it is ignored for the time being.
          Ghal Narish, Battle-Mage
          Faucon De'Ombre
          , Triadic Knight

Ulriel Gabrieth, Devout of Lathander
          Noril De'nor, Archer ...
          Liem Ashcroft, Miner, Smith, and Weaponsmaster

Comment

Working...
          X