Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.04 Beta Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.04 Beta Released

Yesterday eve Obsidian released the 1.04b Patch. After installing the patch we proceeded to run around Sundren where I was able to DM an event for Euniana while we test facets of the server. (Thanks for helping Euni).

The server has much more stability with DM's running around and they added a great multitude of features to the DM client which will allow us to better DM than NWN1 in cases. Some things have yet to find a remedy, but it's much better than 1.03.

We're going to work as hard as we can to push Sundren out ASAP for your pleasure. We found a great many issues during our cram session that lasted until 6AM that will be rectified soon.

I'd also like to thank our resident mapper Daryn for his great work on many of the recently added areas. Seeing the Spittlefist goblins beating on Euniana with their overpowered weapons of war (Short swords) was a pleasant sight.

Right now the module's PWC file is about 12 megs to download. It will likely grow a good deal before public beta for anyone who is curious.

Excellent news!
    The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

Awesome! It really sound like you're putting your blood, sweat, and tears into this... I can't wait to see the final result.
      Character(s)
      >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
      ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

12 megs is nothing mate.
        But either way beta will at least give us a visual clue finally as to how things are going. Let's hope 1.04 comes out soon then.
        There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Euniana!! You mean? The.. Euniana??? :P

Right on.. Looking forward to doing some testing and stuff with yah guys. Need any help just let me know .
          Current: Dae'Vesta, freaky female half-drow assassin

Like Metal ? ----> http://www.myspace.com/cryofsickness2008

Comment

Same here. Say, what new features DID they add to the DM client? Anything new?
            Character(s)
            >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
            ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Working...
            X