Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Expanding Its Staff Once Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren Expanding Its Staff Once Again...

Attention all modders! Do you have a passion for world design? Do you love to mod NWN2? Then consider a position on the Sundren team.

We currently have positions open for mapping, scripting, and DMing. Check out the Join Us section for more info or PM me for details.

Inexperienced applicants need not apply.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Odd...I always wonder about that conumdrum.
    How does one who is inexperienced get the: 'experience required only', if they find they want to do the job as well?
    Bugger that one eh.
    It's like asking for a loan, but needing the same exact loan amount already, to get the said loan.
    There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

More or less the statement means: If you haven't used the toolset before or modded with NWN2, then please don't submit an application.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I'm of the opinion you can't learn something unless you jump right in. How do you know how much money you need for a loan if you havn't first calculated the costs? Alot of people might make good scripters and mappers, but if they never tried to mess around, then how will they know?

Comment

Working...
        X