Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Notes - Oct 26th, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems despite doing binary transfers I still get inconsistencies in files when uploading them. I re-uploaded the file and it seems fine (I deleted my hak and was able to download it) So this should be fixed now.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

New Argyle area is awesome! A 17th Ranger and 16th? Fighter found the outside pretty easy, the Red-spawn quite tough, and the trap/ambush area damn tough (nearly died).

I love that the traps have DC's higher than 15! Makes you feel like there is a point to your high Reflex save for a change.

Also love that it's a very tactical area, where stealthers and archers can be very useful indeed.

Overall great. Didn't make it all the way through since we used up all our healing potions in the trap area and decided that discretion was the better part of valour
      UTC+8
      Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
      Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Originally posted by thaelis View Post
        New Argyle area is awesome! A 17th Ranger and 16th? Fighter found the outside pretty easy, the Red-spawn quite tough, and the trap/ambush area damn tough (nearly died).

Overall great. Didn't make it all the way through since we used up all our healing potions in the trap area and decided that discretion was the better part of valour
        10 Fighter,6 Defender(almost 7!!!!).
        The area was great. All the encounters were fun. Wish I came with more supplies but it was nice to get a taste of the new area. Can't wait until Clan Stonewall comes crashing through later with Silverleaf!

Comment

I want to come.

Comment

Also, new faction stores for Thayans and Myrkulites. Check them out, let me know that they work.

Comment

Both work for me!
              Mhaaj Anderhart, Halruaan thaumaturgist, Withering Lord of the Myrkulites. [* Retired.]
              Gabriel Shadesoar - Hated-Errant of the Church of Bane.[* Retired.]

"What is the difference between the master and the beginner?

The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."
              - Stephan McCranie

Comment

Lotus,

The myrkulite stuff looks great (mechanically), and on par with all the faction stores I have access too. Just a few things Some of the items are not labeled or don't have cool names; instead there is "Place Holder 2's gauntlets". The blue amulet has a "single use ability" and not a "charge use". Other than that everything looks great.

*Oh and something else but I think you were already told.
                Active Characters
                Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
                Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
                Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
                Dorin Hammond- Scout
                Seith Ronson- Master of War
                "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
                Socrates
                sigpic

Comment

Purchased a cloak from the Myrkulites. Other then a few bugged names, it seems to work so far.

Comment

*Starts a petition for a grave in the Mossdale Puzzle labelled Place Holder 2, the Dark Smith.*
                    Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
                    Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Comment

Kudos to whoever wrote the mistress of portal's journal! Too hilarious!
                      UTC+8
                      Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                      Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Working...
                      X