Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battle of the Northern Gates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey folks,

While I appreciate all the responses so far, I couldn't but notice I'm getting responses from people not involved with the event in any way. I won't be taking your responses into account, unless you PM me with a good, In Character reason for you to be at the event. Thank you!
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

All right, folks.

While it looks like Saturday is the best option for you all, unfortunately I had family tell me they were coming into town that weekend as of yesterday afternoon. Therefore, I'll be going with the Thursday the 24th at 7-8 option.

I apologize to the players who weren't able to make that particular time, but I'll see about giving you something to do before the event so you have an effect on the final showdown. Thank you!

Comment

Edited because I'm a dumbass at times. I'll be there and can stay as late as needed. I'm off the next day.
        Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
        Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
        Well, you've probably missed it
        There was never anything there
        In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

I can be there at that time AND I am relevant to the event. Whammy!
          I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

So, to clarify, no one with any interest in helping the Aurilites is invited when the Aurilites are invaded and kicked out? Or any Aurilite players?
            Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

As far as I know, there aren't any Aurilite players. And the BH is being represented as it should, for the PC's who have been following the event series for the last month.

Comment

Dryn will be there. I know the time will be difficult for some of Whurest, but we will get as many as we can!

Comment

Satiah will be there.

Comment

Aurilite

Pshhhhh... No Aurilite players... I feel as if Lazklesh should make an appearance now that I have returned to the server... granted you will allow it
                    Last edited by Vladadier; 10-24-2013, 04:25 PM. Reason: adding stuff
                    Active:
                    Lazklesh: Water-soul, Fury of Auril
                    Vlad A'dier: Arrow of Akadi, Blackwood Merc
                    Jobella Nightjaw: Hunteress and blood spiller

Retired:
                    Anosh Lis'lahoul: The ghoul of Serrano, The Nameless Monk. Accepted his fate, and accepted death at the hands of his master.

Comment

You can show up, but you'll have a very limited part in the event due to planning for everyone but Aurilite players showing up.

Comment

Hmmmm... Limited part with Lazklesh... Or watch it all from the sidelines as Anosh
                        Active:
                        Lazklesh: Water-soul, Fury of Auril
                        Vlad A'dier: Arrow of Akadi, Blackwood Merc
                        Jobella Nightjaw: Hunteress and blood spiller

Retired:
                        Anosh Lis'lahoul: The ghoul of Serrano, The Nameless Monk. Accepted his fate, and accepted death at the hands of his master.

Comment

Working...
                        X