Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viridale Forest Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viridale Forest Screenshots

We have some new screenshots today of Viridale Forest by Daryn. Check out the gallery to see the rest.

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Ooooh. Peaceful. Good to see you're making progress...

Man, whenever I look at that name, I see "Virile Forest", which reads completely different...
    Character(s)
    >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
    ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

We are doing our best to meet personal deadlines but most if not all of us do this in our spare time, and unfortunately it isn't always a large commodity. Many things get done that you simply don't see on the site and we can't take a screenshot of.

Take for example the recently beta-status loot system. The complexity of it and the power of it is so beyond anything made for NWN2 thus far that I think it will be a shining beacon of the level of customization and hard work that goes into Sundren.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Just found you guys but it looks impressive!

Comment

I'm curious if to know what hak's you'll be using myself...that character doesn't look standard NWN2.
          There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

It is standard actually. I won't have any plans to use haks with Sundren for quite some time.

George Carlin

Comment

Unless you count custom UI windows as haks <_< >_>

Comment

Well It's not really a hak and won't increase the download size of our PWC file at all really. And seeing as all servers require a PWC file it's not like it matters.

George Carlin

Comment

It would be nice to have that multiple head hak. I was playing on another NWN2 server a few weeks ago and I couldn't stand having the same head and face as a half a dozen other characters . Ontop of that your running around with the same type of armor haha..i thought i had twins. I know its not really top priority. But it would be nice to have if the head hak is detailed out. Godbeast might know what im talking about.
                  Current: Dae'Vesta, freaky female half-drow assassin

Like Metal ? ----> http://www.myspace.com/cryofsickness2008

Comment

Yes, I do. The severely limitted number of heads I'm hoping the custom content community steps up to the bat on. Too many people focusing on reskinning naked characters lated. *Sighs*

Comment

That is so true....what can ya say? Sex sells *laughs*

Comment

Originally posted by GodBeastX View Post
                        Yes, I do. The severely limitted number of heads I'm hoping the custom content community steps up to the bat on. Too many people focusing on reskinning naked characters lated. *Sighs*
                        All too true. Yeesh, they were (for the most part) okay with the loinclothes, but when you do the KOTOR-style "full-body undergarments" they get all up in arms. But, yeah, it would be interesting to see some new head/clothes...

Comeon, Lisa from the DLA team... Come to the Dark... *cough*... NWN2 side.
                        Character(s)
                        >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
                        ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Working...
                        X