Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Notes - 29th July, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Notes - 29th July, 2013

Added 4 new quests to Viridale

- Bounty quests are now available for Viridale's Chieftains
    - Start point for Viridale changed slightly
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

The transition on the world map to the Virdale (abandoned) legion camp no longer works (probably meant to ).

Can the Guard post be moved into the old legion camp?
    Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
    Cybil Gelley (Retired)
    Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Originally posted by Fezzik View Post
      The transition on the world map to the Virdale (abandoned) legion camp no longer works (probably meant to ).

Can the Guard post be moved into the old legion camp?
      I think we are going to remove the guard posts from the various areas right now until we can have a more robust territory control system.

From what I see no one is really using the current system in place.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I used the system a lot with Khyron - but he apparently level out of the one in Argyle when he hit level 19. I was unable to find another that was in his level range. My new legionaire is using the one on the pioneer road now. These are the only two I have encountered (though to be fair I haven't climbed the spine in a while and I expecrt there is one there somewhere).

I think it would be great to have the faction control feature mean more than just a simple faction rep farm (which is all it seems to be at the moment)
        Account Name: LuvHandles
        Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
        Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
        Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
        Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
        Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
        Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Which is why I think we will simply remove it for now in favor of adding more quests.

George Carlin

Comment

I use the posts myself, but I have to admit the recent updates are awesome and so I will defer to the staff's judgment on this one. The population during my play times is way up and I can't wait to log on after work. Well done!

Cheers.
            Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowmane View Post
              I used the system a lot with Khyron - but he apparently level out of the one in Argyle when he hit level 19. I was unable to find another that was in his level range. My new legionaire is using the one on the pioneer road now. These are the only two I have encountered (though to be fair I haven't climbed the spine in a while and I expecrt there is one there somewhere).

I think it would be great to have the faction control feature mean more than just a simple faction rep farm (which is all it seems to be at the moment)
              There's one in the Spine. Cold Refuge.
              But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
              - Nessa

Comment

Working...
              X