Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Notes - May 8th, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Notes - May 8th, 2013

- Drawn by the volcanic activity reactivated by the Thayan sundering, the Fire Drake clan has crossed the Spine and settled into the old Cartel mountain area. These fire giants have named the Aurilites their enemy. Although their efforts to take the Frozen Temple down have been thwarted, they remain a threat to Aquor and the surrounding area.

- Those who participated in the events may now submit an application for a fire genasi unlock! This is an open contest. Submit your application via the Character Request forum by Friday, May 17th. Justify why you deserve the unlock in any way you see fit - participation in events, bio, character investigations, or any other reasons you may have. The DM team will review and select the winner shortly thereafter.
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Woo new encounters!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

What's the recommended party level for those fire giants?

Comment

If I recall correctly, the "outdoor, lesser" giants are CR 16. The "indoor, greater" giants are CR 19.
        "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
        -Bill Maher

Comment

Indoor area?
          It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
          Sydney Smith.

Comment

Meep.

...I mean, yay!
            But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
            - Nessa

Comment

This sounds fun! I cant wait to try these encounters out.
              Active Characters
              Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
              Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
              Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
              Dorin Hammond- Scout
              Seith Ronson- Master of War
              "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
              Socrates
              sigpic

Comment

Am I a bandy if I log in just because of this?
                Avery Selino - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIP4Q_L5iCM
                Davey Brinnerstaal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E3c-X86Y6o
                Fregrin Ross - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPE9uSFFxrI

The songs have absolutely nothing to do with the characters. But they are awesome songs.

Comment

Yikes these things respawn in like a minute.
                  Avery Selino - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIP4Q_L5iCM
                  Davey Brinnerstaal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E3c-X86Y6o
                  Fregrin Ross - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPE9uSFFxrI

The songs have absolutely nothing to do with the characters. But they are awesome songs.

Comment

I enjoyed my run through this, it was fun. Sadly I could not find a cave to enter.
                    Active Characters
                    Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
                    Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
                    Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
                    Dorin Hammond- Scout
                    Seith Ronson- Master of War
                    "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
                    Socrates
                    sigpic

Comment

Ohh... Fire.

Tas Krita- Thayan
                      Ashen - MoMF

Comment

It seems Khyron has a Faction appropriate enemy now with a decent CR - I'll have to check this out.
                        Account Name: LuvHandles
                        Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
                        Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
                        Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
                        Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
                        Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
                        Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Lamb
                          -
                          - Those who participated in the events may now submit an application for a fire genasi unlock! This is an open contest. Submit your application via the Character Request forum by Friday, May 17th. Justify why you deserve the unlock in any way you see fit - participation in events, bio, character investigations, or any other reasons you may have. The DM team will review and select the winner shortly thereafter.
                          * BUMP! * At least one person has done this
                          Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                          Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                          Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Lamb View Post
                            If I recall correctly, the "outdoor, lesser" giants are CR 16. The "indoor, greater" giants are CR 19.
                            With regards to the Indoor Area, are we sure that this has gone live? Khyron has pretty much crawled everywhere in this area and I have not found a passage to any inner area.
                            Account Name: LuvHandles
                            Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
                            Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
                            Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
                            Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
                            Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
                            Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

No, it was mentioned somewhere else; it's not active yet Snow
                              Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                              Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                              Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Working...
                              X