Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Sundering Screenshot Contest Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Sundering Screenshot Contest Winners

As promised, here are the winners of our screenshot contest, please seek a DM ingame for your reward.

While we liked all of the screenshots, only 5 can be selected... here are the top staff pics.

Delexos - Devil Born Schemer

Wangxiuming - Divine Aspirations

Wangxiuming - Stormclouds over Thayan Splendor

Thaelis - A lonely Plateau

Thaelis - Fragile Foothold for the Legion

For those that didn't win -- don't fret! There were some great ones we just couldn't include in the contest, but I plan on using them for future advertising of Sundren.

Thanks again to everyone who made a submission, we appreciate it!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Congratulations to all the winners!

Comment

Wow! Thanks to saulus and the DM team, and many congratulations to thaelis and delexos!!

Comment

OMG I won something! Twice!

Thanks to everyone who participated, there were some great shots in there so I'm very surprised mine made it through! And thanks to the designers for so much eye-candy!
        UTC+8
        Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
        Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Congrats to all! Was fun looking at the shots.
          Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Well Done!
            Cheers!

Comment

Great result guys, congrats to thaelis and wang.

Looking forward to seeing what other contests the team might be able to cook up, thanks for taking the time to look through all the submissions and cast your votes.

All the best,
              Rich.
              Until I can somehow magically discover, hitherto unknown, skills to make a nice looking sig pic to represent my main chrs -

I primarily play Ignus Pyre and Smithy

Comment

Having a little trouble claiming my prize. I've been told I have to create the item myself then assign the appearance I want in the Toolset. How do I go about creating an item in the toolset?

I've pressed about every button I could find so far, and the toolset seems to be empty. I need to load the Sundren data somehow right? But then I click File-->Open or Open Directory and select the My Docs-->NWN2-->Modules-->Sundren folder nothing happens.

There is also something called "Model Viewer" but it doesn't seem to have item models in it? So how can I look at models to find one I like...?

Thanks!
                UTC+8

Characters
                Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

I'll walk you through it if you're online!

Comment

Thanks to wangxiuming for the help with figuring out the Toolset. It was actually pretty fun learning to make it myself, and you can customise details that you can't with in-game crafting.

Hopefully it looks as cool in-game as in the Toolset though!
                    UTC+8

Characters
                    Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Working...
                    X