Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Notes - Sept 22nd, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Notes - Sept 22nd, 2012

- Updated Jimmy's Dice Den interior
    - Area lighting for all Aqueducts in the city has been adjusted
    - Encounter issues for Aqueducts should be fixed (feedback required)
    - City Pass system (allowing easier access) should now be implemented, stay tuned for further details
    - Respawn location issues fixed
    - Unsittable placeables have been corrected in Sundren Comfort / Temple of Waukeen
    - Various misc bugs have been corrected, see the bug tracker for further detail
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I may be stupid, but it seems the citizen papers don't work for me. Before this update the Preatorian Kaima asked me about papers and I said I have citizenship there and she said something about getting another permission. Now there's only a dialog

... blah blah ... What papers? ... blah blah ... she means get in line, get some. I tried the refuge ones, bribed the guy three times and got nothing.

Perhaps it doesn't work because I obtained my set of papers before or I am just stupid and can't find the correct NPC. And I am encumbered. I can't try to buy another set of citizens papers because I don't have another 5000 coins. I think it's the papers.

Edit:

And one of the other guys there tries to impress me by saing: "There is no pain, only sacrifice."
    Kili - mercenary of the Blackwood Company
    Sile - impoverished free merchant, looking for her own happiness
    Lindi - wandering bard and actress

Comment

As I said more details to follow, there is a bugfix update already for the pass papers, was waiting on final verification.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Good stuff. Should we be reporting quests not working or are they still being worked on?
        Avery Selino - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIP4Q_L5iCM
        Davey Brinnerstaal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E3c-X86Y6o
        Fregrin Ross - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPE9uSFFxrI

The songs have absolutely nothing to do with the characters. But they are awesome songs.

Comment

There's only one quest, the starting intro quest and the black hand quest, previously the intro quest could not be completed because of encounter issues, it should be possible to progress past this point now.

As always everything goes in the bug forum.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
          X