Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Sundering of a Lifetime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sundering of a Lifetime!

With the Second Sundering update less than a week away, we have already started running several events that will allow players to take part in major battles.

The next event has already been announced in the previous news item for the Bloodmaim wars, which will occur Thursday August 9th.

Let the battle for Viridale begin, join us @ 9:30 PM EST, all are welcome!

Expect to see similar announcements up to the release of the update, which is still planned for this weekend / early next week pending any major glitches.

For those who cannot participate, this is unfortunate but rest assured a summary of the events will be posted for all, and you can still be part of the update after it's released!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I may not be able to make it tonight I will try to catch whatever tail-end I can latch onto though

Comment

Thank you to everyone who showed up! All of you really made this a fun event.

And a huge kudos to Poltergeist for takin' care of business!
      "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

It sounded like fun. I was only able to listen in on the live chat. Since my attempts of being involved consisted of:

*pops in* Hallo everbody! Where can I he********

*reboots computer*

*pops in* Damn computer... Now, where was I? Oh right, I th**********

*bangs head on computer desk, then looks through the empty liquor cabinet and utters another curse*

Sad to say I was only there in spirit. Probably a good thing for the players, as the body count would have been a bit higher.
        Dice Rolling Site
        Pathfinder SRD
        D&D SRD
        SKETCH-A-MAP SITE

D&Dwiki

Comment

Working...
        X