Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Notes - February 1st, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Notes - February 1st, 2012

This is mostly a prep-update for the upcoming "Second Sundering" update.

Changes

- Various class prerequisites have been removed and/or tweaked
    - Favoured Souls now require DM approval (existing characters will get automatic approvals by DMs)
    - Exigo surveyors have made a discovery at Mirakus Post, mining equipment has been spotted nearby
    - TLK updates for some spell descriptions
    - Undead encounters are now no longer immune to crits (as per Pathfinder rules) *Note this does not affect summons or undead players
    - Death newbie rules updated to take effect at level 6 (instead of 5)
    - Misc bugfixes
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Wow, sounds like a lot of work.

Has the wiki been updated to reflect these changes?
    Account Name: LuvHandles
    Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
    Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
    Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
    Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
    Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
    Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Originally posted by Snowmane View Post

It's being worked on.
      Originally posted by Satoshi
      Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
      Originally posted by Cornuto
      Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowmane View Post

It has not, but we would very much appreciate anyone who takes the time to do so.
        Originally posted by Saulus
        Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

I assume rebuked undead will be vulnerable to crits though?

Comment

Originally posted by Chiangtao View Post
            I assume rebuked undead will be vulnerable to crits though?

Sounds like yet-to-be rebuked undead will be vulnerable to crits regardless, unless you're asking about vampire PCs?
            Because really, once you have them stunlocked with divine justice, it doesn't matter.
            "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

Originally posted by Cornuto View Post
              It has not, but we would very much appreciate anyone who takes the time to do so.
              Xalbrus and I will of course be working on this as we can. Anyone else that wants to help us are also welcome. There is a lot of work that can be done on the wiki besides just this updates information, so please be patient for it to get done.
              Presea De'Ombre - Fist of the Broken
              Darcy Lothara - Lost Soul
              Miyu Suhayl - Defender of Beauty
              Bryna Ulric - Dark Priestess
              Merry Swiftblade - Swashbuckling Tailor

Comment

Beyond my continued disapointment that CE is still a prereq for EK, I have to throw out major kudos for this 'teaser' release as it has made me hungry for things to come in the future. You guys continue to do marvelous work and take way to much negative criticism for it.
                "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
                Yogi Berra

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
                http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Comment

What Dragor said.

I forgot to say this in my earlier post, but thanks for the hard work staff!
                  You guys are teh cool.
                  "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

To help be a little more specific on class changes, what I found were the following:

Arcane Archer- No longer elf/half-elf only. Open to all races. No other changes

Arcane Scholar of Candlekeep- Changed to "Hand of Mundus", wizard only, and obviously must be in the hands of mundus faction. Mechanically no changes.

Dwarven Defender- Changed to "Stalwart Defender", no longer dwarf only. Open to all races. No mechanical changes beyond this.

Eldritch Knight- Arcane armor proficiency feat prereq's removed, no other mechanical changes.

Frenzied Berserker- Barbarain levels no longer a prereq. Class mechanics and other prereqs remain the same.

If anyone knows of or finds out any of the other changes, it would be awesome if those got posted on this thread. Would greatly appreciate it.
                    Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

Originally posted by Torgar View Post
                      Frenzied Berserker- Barbarain levels no longer a prereq. Class mechanics and other prereqs remain the same.
                      Very minor, but the PrC still requries 4 (5,6,7,8?) ranks in jump, according to the in-game description.

As for the rest, I don't see anything else, so good looking out.
                      Originally posted by ThePaganKing
                      So the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

Dreadmaster got reduced skill reqs, and we edited some class skills I believe (Stalwart Defender gets access to spot and tumble off the top of my head.)
                        Originally posted by Saulus
                        Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Mmmm, sexy class changes.
                          "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

So sexy, I want to touch myself. This is a good step forward!
                            Active
                            Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
                            Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Assassin Bloodletter feat req is also removed

Comment

Working...
                              X