Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Preview Of What Is To Come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Preview Of What Is To Come...

We've been pretty quiet on the update front lately, and we're at a point where I can start to be a bit more clear on why.

As you know it's been several years since NWN2 was released, and despite this Sundren is still a very much active and growing community. For many players, despite the evolution over the years very little has changed in terms of the status quo for the land of Sundren.

The Sundren team has reached a point where our focus can now rest on empowering the players and giving them more ability to influence the world around them. There are going to be many events very soon in Sundren's world history that will forever change it, and for players new and old, and even those thinking of returning -- there has never been a better time to get involved. As promised... a small glimpse.

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Ah yes, I see the Bane soldier patrolling the streets Sundren.

Comment

Originally posted by Redjack View Post
      Ah yes, I see the Bane soldier patrolling the streets Sundren.
      Don't be so sure ... That's actually a Blackwood mercenary. I plan to post more screenshots as time progresses.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Looks amazing. Wish I had more time to play!

Comment

It does look amazing. I can't wait to see it in game.
          Ashard Velmont - Gentleman scoundrel
          Ryland Padant - A dedicated soul

Comment

Updated. Added another screenshot.

George Carlin

Comment

Makes me want to log on and play more, unfortunantly school and work make it hard.
              Elric Modner. - "Yesterday I dared struggle against tyranny, Today I dare to fight once again."

Comment

Looks pretty incredible, keep up the awesome work.

Comment

Working...
                X