Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Team Recruiting Devs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren Team Recruiting Devs

I'd just like to highlight a few positions we have open currently on the staff in the following areas:

- Mapping
    - Modelling/Texturing

Sundren is very much active in development and the number of volunteer devs directly affects how many projects we can develop at once. In short: more devs means we get those updates out faster!

For a full listing of positions please see here.

Please do not apply if you have no experience or very minimal experience. Also you may apply for any position even ones that are not open just keep this in mind when expecting a reply.

Thanks
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Ooooh!

I'm working on new Gnolls!

Can I haz a job plz?
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

So....you're making naked, genderless gnolls Doubt? That's.....that's great, you just keep making those naked gnolls.....

:P
      Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

Working on, not complete.

And expect a mildly disturbing abundance of gender.
        It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
        Sydney Smith.

Comment

Can you make female goblins with big boobs?

Comment

What, quasi hermaphroditic hyena things not jolly enough for you?
            Sydney Smith.

Comment

he likes big green boobs on little people *shrug*
              Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
              Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
              Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
              Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
              Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
              Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
              Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Comment

Besides boobs on goblins, what sort of stuff did you have in mind for model & texture artists?

Comment

Bumping with the above question. Semi-experienced, would happily take on some prop modelling.
                  Running across the mountains, attacking with an oversized scalpel, cometh Helga Great-Wyrm! And she gives a mighty bellow:
                  "Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! You are made of meat and I am very hungry!"

Comment

It could be buildings, placeables, texturing for clothing, terrain. Retextures on placeables, creatures.
                    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                    X