Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Notes - May 1st, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Notes - May 1st, 2011

This is a general update with the addition of one new area.

General Fixes
    - Fixed several swimming issues
    - Improved logic to prevent crashes from polymorphing
    - Resolved several issues related to climb and jump triggers
    - Finer Points transition should now be fixed

Zones
    - Added alternate entry area accessible from world map for Viridale in addition to the Legion Camp

Other
    - Groundwork for several new features we plan on integrating into Sundren
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Just curious, were the stores fixed in this patch as well? I know several stores were not functioning and were being looked at.

Comment

I'm diggin' that 112.50% accuracy you've got there. =D Screw the patch.
      "We must not believe the man, who say that only free people ought to be educated, but we should rather believe the philosophers who say the only the educated are free." -Epictetus

Comment

Is still crashing wildshaped. : (
        [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
        [/COLOR]

Comment

The crash fixes with regards to polymorph are all related to reduce/enlarge person/animal combined with shapeshifting. A bug allowed those effects to carry over into new forms and repeatedly caused server crashes and personal camera bugs with some. Especially dragon shapes.

Enlarge/reduce effects should now be removed upon using wildshape, greater wildshape or polymorph self, as well as when shifting back to your normal form.

Comment

Don't know if all the stores are working, but some that were not are now fixed.

Comment

Also remember guys that a lot of the shops were consolidated in a previous patch. Some are not "not working", they've just been removed and/or merged with another store.
              I am death, come for thee. Surrender, and thy passage shall be... quicker.

Comment

awesome, thanks for the patch. Its good to be able to buy weapons again
                Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
                Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
                Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
                Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
                Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
                Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
                Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Comment

Great patch!

Would have been fantastic if it had that armour in it :P
                  It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                  Sydney Smith.

Comment

shit i forgot about the armor..... maybe see if Kael can bundle it on the custom svn and i will patch it in. Did you post any pub screenies?
                    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Unfortunately making NPCs with armour makes my toolset crash (it's awesome like that), so no in game shots.

Toolset looks like this:
                      It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                      Sydney Smith.

Comment

Dayum, you can swim now?
                        Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

In some specified areas, yes. Although when testing on the live server we eventually ran into a bug where someone got stuck in the swimming animation. I've not been able to reproduce it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by doubtful View Post
                            unfortunately making npcs with armour makes my toolset crash (it's awesome like that), so no in game shots.
                            zomg gnome!
                            I am death, come for thee. Surrender, and thy passage shall be... quicker.

Comment

Working...
                            X