Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Notes - March 26th, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Notes - March 26th, 2011

This is a smaller update, however there will be a larger one coming soon featuring the rest mechanic changes previewed under the forums. This update will also include a massive re-tooling across the board of all creatures (not the encounters themselves, which will be reviewed when the new spawning system is finished testing).

General Changes:

- Added Jergalite Mausoleum to Sestra
    - Mausoleum acts as worship site for Jergal (prayer mechanic .pray)
    - Fix for climbing & jumping (further testing may be required)
    - Misc bugfixes (detailed resolutions as always available on the bug tracker)

Thanks to FooGoo, Kaeldorn & the team for this update.

The next phase already in progress are the death changes, moving to the new vitality based model. Stay tuned.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I would like to be the first to say, Thank you. If I haven't made it clear enough before, I appreciate the time put into each and every update. That goes to all the staff. This is why even though I have/do play(ed) other servers occasionally, I stay here. Looking forward to the new death system.

Comment

For the interest of all you athletes out there (I know some of you exist!), I have just tested the system on the live server and climbing/jumping is functioning once more.

Some minor bug fixing still needs to be done, but you can use it.

Comment

*cough cough, armour hak, cough cough*
        It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
        Sydney Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
          *cough cough, armour hak, cough cough*
          Yes I forgot to add that... next update I promise just keep reminding me. It's not because I don't think it's badass.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

You think that's bad? You should see the other armours I'm working on. I lolled at my own handiwork (and cried at the UVing of some of the creatures).
            It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
            Sydney Smith.

Comment

Good work team, you deserve much kudos!

*edit* And whiskey, lots of whiskey. Must take ages to do all that fiddley shit in the toolset! by the way do you have to make the creature appearances or are they mostly contained but unused within the game toolset?
              Originally posted by roguethree
              If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
              X