Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update February 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update February 3rd

- Converted mountain area north of Aquor to a Caravan outpost funded by the Exigo (this is to better represent the trade route through the spine)
    - Added caravan travel between north mountains and the Grizzly's Embrace tavern in the Spine
    - Area in Sestra and the thayan zinc mine are being updated to better represent the trade and commerce as well as the employees of the mine
    - New climbing and jumping options added in various regions, explore to find them!
    - Various bugfixes

Special thanks to everyone who contributed on this update-- Cornuto, Kaeldorn and Maevan.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Yay! Exigo in the spine for us Wrath of Nature to murder-.... I mean make friends with.
    My to-be toon:
    Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
    Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
    Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
    Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

Working...
    X