Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Notes - January 24, 2011

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Notes - January 24, 2011

General Bug Fixes
    - GetIsDay() function from obsidian was bugged causing vampires to burn in the sunlight and time sensitive functions to fail. Replaced with a custom function that does same thing.

Class Changes
    - Pale Master touch attacks are no longer a set DC but use 10 + Pale Master Levels + CHA now allowing them to scale.
    - Pale Master spell progression now matched P&P where level 1 is no spell gain, but 2 to 10 all gain spells levels.

Spell Changes
    - Fixed a bug where Detect Undead cone range was 30 meters instead of 30 feet.
    - Detect Good and Evil now behave like detect undead. See below for issue with spells.

Area/Creature Changes
    - Argyle Keep Wizard tower has been remapped and a group of wizards added to the tower, "The Astral Reach".
    - New event to allow players to enter the abyss added to Wizard Tower roof.
    - Emissary of Orcus recieved a buff, more changes coming soon.
    - Temple of Kelemvor removed from Sestra, replaced with a Graveyard and Mausoleum, interior coming soon.
    - Optimized some placeables in Sestra, more to come in the future.

General Changes
    - First pass of scripts for dynamic spawning system were added. Some final code must be written to allow this feature.

Known Issues

- Due to an issue updating 2DA files we had to revert the 2DAs for feats and spells to previous ones. This has bugged Detect Good/Evil so that it casts on your target. They will be fixed soon.
    - Players may find themselves stuck in the Abyss areas unable to return. This is being looked at.

Originally posted by GodBeastX
    Players may find themselves stuck in the Abyss areas unable to return.

Tiflings can go home and stay there!
    EvanandaPriestess of joy.

Hold - Follower of the lady, any lady.

http://richardleitch5.deviantart.com/

Comment

Have I ever mentioned that I love you? <3
      Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

*braces for the relevel requests for those that dipped into palemaster*
        Originally posted by Saulus
        Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

*requests palemaster levels for his paladin*
          "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

Originally posted by TakenByTheStormX View Post
            *requests palemaster levels for his paladin*
            The only PrC paladins will ever know is Failmaster.
            Originally posted by Saulus
            Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

I'll take it.
              "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

Lets add another area that's become to difficult for a three person party. . . Thanks for the two deaths! Character WAS lvl 15. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Swipht View Post
                  Lets add another area that's become to difficult for a three person party. . . Thanks for the two deaths! Character WAS lvl 15. . .
                  Where did you go?
                  Originally posted by Satoshi
                  Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
                  Originally posted by Cornuto
                  Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Argyle keep. . . The demon after the three mausoleums. Used to be able to run that with two people, now not even with three. Monsters are buffed, and magic items are nerfed means the only thing that works in sundren are power builds.

Comment

I witnessed a group of two just today run Argyle and do fine. The only one that got a boost was the Emissary of Orcus.

Comment

I've never seen the demon have skeleton before. Just me or have re-spawn rates gone up too? I've been having difficulty with having stuff spawn on top of me, and behind me more since things have been messed with. I'm telling you I didn't have trouble with that demon until the updates.

Comment

As your level increases, so does the amount of spawns. But yes, the Emissary actually did have a skeleton he summoned before. He just rarely used it.

Comment

Originally posted by Swipht View Post
                            Just me or have re-spawn rates gone up too? I've been having difficulty with having stuff spawn on top of me, and behind me more since things have been messed with.
                            Don't mean to be rude, but I know the amount of spawns goes up with level. . . I had mentioned the rate. I've been having stuff spawn on top of me and behind me after I've cleared and area and walked threw it a few minutes later. This includes the goblin caves in the hills, as well as argyle keep.

If he rarely used it how did I get so lucky to see it twice in a row?

Comment

You're just a lucky guy. He's had that summon for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                              X