Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gallery Updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery Updated

I thought I would post another news article just to make you guys aware that the new gallery is up and we'll be adding lots of new things to it (we already have a lot of new shots). The old one was outdated and needed an overhaul. Check it out on the navigation menu, and you can now rate and comment on images!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Can we "donate" images to the gallery? I have one that would be perfect, especially if cropped properly.

Also; it provides yet more proof of my horrific sneak attack luck (view line one of the combat log). /sigh

Don't run...you'll only die tired.

Comment

I may allow users to submit screenshots which will go through moderator approval, I'm still setting some things up.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
      X