Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website Overhaul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Overhaul

You'll start to see many new changes as we convert the site over to our new theme. Ttamer has been working endlessly and has done a superb job coding our new template. I'd also like to thank Mike from NWN2mods.com for help with the graphics and last but not least Maxetormer who did the original artwork. If you notice any problems with the site over the next day or two please be patient as we finish the work and get everything set up properly.

Thanks!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Not bad at all! Like the new application submission part, and the banner is very professional looking as well! Nice work guys!
    Player behind ~ Ohgmek

Comment

Hope you guys like the new logo, was the subject of much debate. I actually did that part myself.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Small suggestion, can you make the banner clickable so it brings you back to the homepage?
        Player behind ~ Ohgmek

Comment

That's what the site navigation is for... do you mean the Sundren logo bringing you back? I can see about that.

George Carlin

Comment

Sexah

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
            "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
            Eldraxus Tzyvioq
            Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

it looks awesome!

Comment

Excellent! It looks very professional, and the new submission option is very nice. Although, it does bug me a bit now that everything is to the right...
                Character(s)
                >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
                ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Hey, I hope everyone likes it.

Like Saulus said, there are issues at the moment with some of the things within the website. Due to RL stuff I wont be able to fix them up in the coming few days. Though if there is a major problem and you think that it could be fixed sometime soon, PM me and if I have time over the next few days before I get back into working on this I will see what I can do.

But like I said before. Enjoy the new layout, I had fun coding it up for everyone.
                  Some people are like slinkies, they serve no real purpose, but it brings a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Comment

Looks great The logo looks really neat as well, excellent job on the blending and the design of the eye. What did you use to make it?
                    Active Characters:
                    Tassafina Lightleaf - A little sneaky but not as sneaky as Ithil

Silivren Anar
                    Merka Gillina

Hideing outs:
                    Alyssa Swiftwing - Priestess of Yondalla
                    Ravenne Naur'Loki - Roar!

Comment

Photoshop of course.

George Carlin

Comment

I thought a good feature in the previous version of the website was to have what version on NWN2 and what version Sundren client that was needed right there on the front page. I found that very useful to check before getting on.
                        Benton Ma, Illusions Inc.

Comment

It is still there on our global announcement system at the top of the page. It's just right now it doesn't show up on all pages. That will be fixed soon.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                          X