Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staff Positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff Positions

I'd like to bring to attention a number of open staff positions we have. Anyone interested in a staff position please send me a PM.

Here's a breakdown of currently open positions:

DungeonMaster - DMs are expected to maintain a minimum of 5 hours a week of activity between the forums and online time... the more, the better. Excellent grammar & spelling along with good storytelling skills is a must. Mature candidates only please (no inexperienced DMs).

Mapper - Love creating areas? We pride ourselves on having rich highly-detailed environments. Looking to get more modding experience on your resume? Sundren is definitely a place to further your talents. See our gallery for examples of the talented individuals we have worked with.

Programmer - Handy with PHP? Familiar with SQL? Work with C++ frequently or nwscript? You may have the skills we are looking for!

Web Designer - Skilled with photoshop? Handy at making websites?

General Developer - Enjoy spending hours creating unique items, NPCs, or writing interesting dialog? General developers are familiar with most aspects of the toolset and can assist in general areas of content creation.

If any of these jobs sound like something you'd be interested in or want to know more, drop me a line!

Thanks
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Is it possible for people to "freelance?" Perhaps Joe Blow made a uber-cool map, or Jane Doe wrote an awesome quest story thing...you know what I'm sayin'?
    I am Midian Dark

Comment

Originally posted by greendragon View Post
      Is it possible for people to "freelance?" Perhaps Joe Blow made a uber-cool map, or Jane Doe wrote an awesome quest story thing...you know what I'm sayin'?
      Sorry we don't really do that, otherwise we would get a lot of people submitting things that we would constantly have to review, etc. Then there's always people who will want to make something how they want it and submit it, not how we might have done it.

So, in short we are really only looking for people that can work with our team and contribute with some kind of regularity.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Hello there! I'm abit new to the server, but I'd like to know if you still have any DM positions open? I've DM'ed PnP games for a few years, and I love the way the server is set up, though I'm still new to the NWN2 DMing system. Do I need to have been a member of the server for a certain time before I'm eligible or anything of that sort? Or just DMing experience?

Comment

Don't trust the troll face.
          Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Haha, I could change it? In all seriousness, I would like to try for a DM position on this server.

Comment

Originally posted by Killtasticly View Post
              Haha, I could change it? In all seriousness, I would like to try for a DM position on this server.
              If you want to DM, please send me a PM describing your DM experience, availability... why you want to DM on Sundren, and your experience with the NWN2 DM Client.

Thanks,

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
              X