Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Screenshots

We have a few new screenshots to show off tonight. They are of a finalized Port Avanthyr, the finishing touches of which were just put on today. Stay tuned for previews of more areas.

http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...shots.27.27.27
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Nice. Looks good.
    The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

Wow. I seriously can't wait for the beta... This is looking like the best-polished PW out there yet.
      Character(s)
      >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
      ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

And you won't have to wait that long. Dec. 1 or so I hear on the grapevine.

Comment

Ha... That just happens to be my birthday party.

Well, don't rush it. Haste makes paste... Chased? Faced. Urgh... I need to go to bed...
          Character(s)
          >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
          ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Open beta will not be on December 1st, but I should be announcing a date for it then. It won't be after the new year, that I can promise.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

My mistake.

Comment

You guys can blame me for it not being Dec 1st... It may not be my fault, but at least it gives you a place to fume
                Last edited by GodBeastX; 11-29-2006, 05:17 PM.

Comment

I'm going to be without a computer for most of december and the first few days of January, but I hope to join you all online when I get back.
                  - Faltru

Comment

Yes, unfortunatly I probly won't be on that much in december since I have exams until the 15th and then I need to get my wisdom teeth out the next week.

Comment

Pretty. Can't wait to see this go live.
                      Shame it's not in December, my birthday's in 5 days.
                      There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

I honestly can't wait... Nothing in online content has had me as interested as Sundren. Will be awesome and have been shamelessly telling old NWN friends to get NWN2 and play on Sundren when it's released...
                        "A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for a job. That's just a fool." -Reno FF7

Comment

Working...
                        X