Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preview for April's Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview for April's Update

I may have mentioned that we will be releasing a special update in April which will introduce mainly a few new dungeons (as well as some friendly zones you'll like). Here's one of the big ones we have in store: The Necropolis.

"Only the bravest of heroes go to the Necropolis to help the brave men and women of the nearby Kelemvor Temple. They say the Dark Advent is strong here. Wave after wave of foul, putrid undead clash against sword and shield. In such a place where undead thrive, each victim becomes a new ally. Some residents of Sundren still have family members; brothers and sisters that walk in the deep hallowed halls of the Necropolis... The city of the dead."
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

*drool*

That's all. ^_^
    Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
    Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Comment

Anyone wanna go visit great great grandpappys grave? Ok, gimme a few days, I need to hire a few mercenaries to make sure we make it in and out alive...

Bahahahaha

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
      "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
      Eldraxus Tzyvioq
      Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

Pretty cool. The good-goodie two-shoes are going to love raiding that place...
        Character(s)
        >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
        ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Originally posted by Abyss View Post
          Pretty cool. The good-goodie two-shoes are going to love raiding that place...
          Not if Ichbin has anything to say about it!

Comment

And Ichibin usually does... have something to say... about everything...

*quietly snickers*

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
            "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
            Eldraxus Tzyvioq
            Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

Looks like I had better get stalked up on fire oil, this one's going to be tough! I look forward to it.
              Perigo Teal, Rogue Assassin.
              Genji, The happy go lucky Gnome.
              Giladel of the house of Ravencrest.

IT GOES 40 MINUTES, but not seconds. Draw off by the pillar of fail!

Comment

cool, but are we gonna get any new districts in Sundren City?

Comment

Originally posted by undeadsteak View Post
                  cool, but are we gonna get any new districts in Sundren City?
                  Eventually we will add the Sundry District but seeing as the Arena isn't a priority to anyone that won't come for awhile.
                  The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus Mursadus View Post
                    Eventually we will add the Sundry District but seeing as the Arena isn't a priority to anyone that won't come for awhile.

heh, i dont really care much for an arena.

Comment

Nice! Looks like a good place to go plunder for pieces of forgotten information!
                      Retired.

Comment

Like always - great ambience.
                        Playing Asha'easaahae Illeleste & Frem

Comment

Just wait to you see the inside.

*Braaaains! Braaaaains!*

Comment

Top notch desing once again.

Comment

Ohh looks neats! And if Ichbin going to puts himself in the ways would be like the cherry on tops of the ice cream! *looks innocent and darts off to practice more*
                              Active Characters:
                              Tassafina Lightleaf - A little sneaky but not as sneaky as Ithil

Silivren Anar
                              Merka Gillina

Hideing outs:
                              Alyssa Swiftwing - Priestess of Yondalla
                              Ravenne Naur'Loki - Roar!

Comment

Working...
                              X