Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Region in Sundren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Region in Sundren

This may be slightly old news for some, but I'd like to just officially announce the release of the Ixis Isles as an addition to Sundren (See screenshots).

For those curious the Ixis Isles are an unnaturally tropical chain of Islands with the largest one being inhabited by dangerous tribes. New rare loot drops and many exotic critters can be found on the isles.

To access the Ixis Isles, a level 12+ party is recommended, as using the Seasword at Port Avanthyr to get to Ixis Isles requires a minimum of level 12.

*Kobolds and other tribes have been tweaked for the adventurous folks who've been to the Island already

Maevan has done an excellent job and expect us to revisit Ixis at a later date for further expansion.

As a bit of a tidbit for what's on the horizon... the next expansion for exploration will cover far more exotic destinations, and shall be on par with Mossdale in terms of difficulty.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Have visited and taken in the scenery, plus several dozen blowdarts.

Fantastic work, Maevan!

Comment

do the kobolds still have those murderous wounding weapons? o.O
      My to-be toon:
      Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
      Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
      Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
      Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

Originally posted by AsuraKing View Post
        do the kobolds still have those murderous wounding weapons? o.O
        It wouldn't be the same without it ... But yes they have been toned down a lot, and not all of them have it.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

i went there very recently for the first time and i got to say that the terrain is very well set out. All round its a superb region.
          Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

Working...
          X