Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update May 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fezzik
    replied
    Something similar to what is in the Entertainment district might work then. A walking option (that one goes to the Military ward for example) and the "over the wall option" (world map point - I assume that is a catapult that launches you over the wall ).

Leave a comment:

• Saulus
    replied
    So does other players, also its a 50/50% split on which players prefer land walking or map travel.

Originally posted by richardleitch5 View Post
    i love the maps and all but once you enter them it seems the only exit to the world maps at the cross road or exigo trading camp. any Red Blade reternign flage now need to spend a good 15 mins walking around before they excape.

Leave a comment:

• Phantom Lamb
    replied
    Faction forums have been changed as well. If you lost access to a forum in the transition, please PM me and I'll make the fix.

Please note that the new forums have subforums for each subfaction. These subforums are not private though; other members of your faction, but in other subfactions, can read these subforums.

Leave a comment:

• Phantom Lamb
    replied
    Vouching should be fixed on next update.

Leave a comment:

• richardleitch5
    replied
    i love the maps and all but once you enter them it seems the only exit to the world maps at the cross road or exigo trading camp. any Red Blade reternign flage now need to spend a good 15 mins walking around before they excape.

Leave a comment:

• Phantom Lamb
    replied
    There's currently an issue with the vouching feature, but it should be a quick fix. Looks like everyone is being told they don't have enough rep to vouch for others. I'm betting I added an extra 0 somewhere!

Hope to update this ASAP.

Leave a comment:

• Urithrand
    replied
    I really really really must finish Dragon Age so I can enjoy other games again... Third time lucky!

Amazing work guys, you truly, truly rock our world.

Props to my favourite mapper

Leave a comment:

• Sir Kharn
    replied
    Originally posted by Seheren View Post
    Great way to break in the new area too! Mass murder!
    Yes, i was shamefully cut down wasn't i?
    Was hell fun.

Leave a comment:

• Redjack
    replied
    I really like these new additions. The back country feel to the roads really add to the atmosphere. Very nice indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Zephyr
    replied
    Transitional areas? Really? Omg yes.

Leave a comment:

• Machiavelli
    replied
    Dope!

Leave a comment:

• Saulus
    replied
    That particular change will come a bit later than the main update.

Leave a comment:

• 07paul87
    replied
    Same here.

Leave a comment:

• OnyxTigress
    replied
    I wasn't sure if I should post this or in the bugs section, but when I just made a new character, I started off in the ship.

Leave a comment:

• OnyxTigress
    replied
    Originally posted by Redjack View Post
    All poor Isabella wanted was to catch some frogs.
    Probably undead frogs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X