Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2010 RPOTM Voting Open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 2010 RPOTM Voting Open!

Cast your votes for the March 2010 Roleplayer of the Month here:
    http://www.sundren.org/index.php?page=rpotm

Results for March's winner will be announced early May. Voting will close on April 30th.

Please remember, you are voting for characters from March to be this month's winner. We may have our favorites from days past, but your vote should focus on contributions in March only. Try not to let RP from April influence your vote.

For more information on RPOTM:
    http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9838

Good luck to everyone!
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Let's get in those final votes everyone!
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

The results were very spread out, so the DM team is casting tie-breaker votes now. We'll announce the winner late Sunday or Monday morning.
      -Bill Maher

Comment

And the winners are...

First Place: Kirk Carshby!

Second Place: Kyle Rendell!

Congrats to you both. Please follow-up with a DM in-game to redeem your rewards.
        -Bill Maher

Comment

*blushes* My lords, thanks guys.
          [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
          [/COLOR]

Comment

thanks, for everyone who voted for kyle
            "Thanks is best given in the form of gold." -Kyle Rendell

Comment

Good work, both of you! Keep it up and hit me or another DM up in game for your rewards.
              The poetry that comes from the squaring off between;
              and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in the dissonance.

Comment

Working...
              X