Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experience system Tweak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience system Tweak

A long story short, I accidentally had a typo that made the experience system use something around 10 month time span instead of 5 month. Thank you to Vashano for noticing his Exp per day wasn't going down by 1300.

Basically I have to set the time frame in seconds. 12,960,000 is the number of seconds in five month period. I had it typed way over that.

Glad to have it working. My XP rate went from 78% to 200%
    "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
    - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I noticed some odd things after the crash last night at around 9pm PST. First my 6th level dropped 1000k experience then was dropped from 177% xp adjuster to 0%.
      Anybody else notice anything similar?
      Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Ignore that. It was a DLL issue. Basically I updated my visual C++, and I link dynamically to the C-Runtime instead of statically. When I updated, a new version was required which was not installed on the server. When NWNX went to load the plugin it got the error "Missing DLLs" so it just loaded without the plugin, which meant no XP and no other things. Once I copied the DLLs over, it was fine.

Comment

Thanks for the update and the outstanding world.
          Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Gotta love typo's
            Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

Working...
            X