Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Sundren Jan 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Sundren Jan 17th

- New Area - Argyle Keep for CR14 to 18 players. BEWARE. Lore Post Here
    * Special Thanks to Ash for providing me the Tavern Interior, the Stables Interior, the Tower Interior, and some help me with the chapel.

- Summon Creature completely updated by Phantom Lamb

- Contest NPCs added in
    - Slither Scale in the Wet Caves off of Sestra rebalanced. Should be easier and give slightly better experience for people their level range.
    - Cold Climb creatures rebalanced. Should be easier for players to get through the mountains.
    - Magic Weapon and Greater Magic weapon now castable on Ranged Weapons like bows and on ammunition, like arrows. Should help ranged characters out a bit.
    - Some Bloodmaim made stronger.

Edit:

-Potions now maximize heal rolls
    -Fixed a few bugs in Argyle Keep
    -Removed Dispel from Hexers. Way too many in area to be spamming that spell.
    -Fixed Magic Weapon on ammo.

Bring on the noise.
    Characters:
    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

sweetness, thanks guys!
      Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
      Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
      Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
      Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
      Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
      Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
      Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Comment

Please note: the new summons are not necessarily ways to detect alignment. At least not perfectly.

Spellcraft would tell you the spell summons based upon the caster's alignment--but not perfectly. You can summon "adjacently" in the alignment matrix. So, a CN could technically summon a CE outsider. Also, Knowledge Planar would tell you what kind of summon you're staring at, and what alignment that creature would be. Those two skills could help you determine what alignment the caster is NOT, but that's about it.

In other words, if you see someone walking around with a celestial, you can't say for certain the caster is good-aligned. Or visa versa. You could only know that they aren't evil.
        "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
        -Bill Maher

Comment

Updated.

Comment

Updated your post to make the summons bold, cuz I think they're pretty cool!
            "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
            -Bill Maher

Comment

OK, OK, druids get some love too. Pixies, xorns, and other wild baddies may now pop up as results of your summons.
              -Bill Maher

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Lamb View Post
                OK, OK, druids get some love too. Pixies, xorns, and other wild baddies may now pop up as results of your summons.
                Right on. Any hot Nymphs on that summon list?
                Dice Rolling Site
                Pathfinder SRD
                D&D SRD
                SKETCH-A-MAP SITE

D&Dwiki

Comment

Dryads

Oh, and one more thing:

I've added join quests for the Triumvirate and Helmites.
                  -Bill Maher

Comment

awesome, thanks PL!
                    Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
                    Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
                    Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
                    Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
                    Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
                    Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
                    Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Comment

Yaaaay, go team!
                      Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Working...
                      X