Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Revamp... a few weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Revamp... a few weeks out

Everything is going on track and progress with Sundren is going very well. I would just like to inform everyone that in the next few weeks the site is going to be reorganized, and a lot of new information is going to start popping up. Some of it I may announce, some I might not. Also, in an effort to continually expand and improve Sundren and the website, the relaunch will feature a complete overhaul of the site theme. I assure you all that you will be very impressed with the results, and the quality of the site and design will reflect the same effort we put into Sundren.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Nice, can't wait to see this.

Comment

Looking forward to it, btw whats the password. I cant get on the server?

Comment

There is no server currently available except our internal testing one.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Ok thanks, i saw it up the other day with a few people in it. So i guess im jumping the gun...

Comment

Originally posted by mike schilling View Post
            So i guess im jumping the gun...
            Don't worry, we're all a little impatient.
            - Faltru

Comment

Working...
            X