Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Jan 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Jan 2nd

A few nice tidbits for this update.

- Changed how the world map works slightly, before we required people to 'unlock' a map point before they could visit it, this was to prevent low level players from wandering to high level zones.

This has now been changed, players have full access to all map points, but if you are under the minimum level for the region you will get a warning message

- Cartel archers' spawn location adjusted on entry to lower cartel lair
    - Black Hand for Banite PCs should be joinable automatically with a quest chain
    - Hands of Mundus will be automatically joinable for wizards by speaking to Apoc, this is temporary until the towers are done
    - Cartel NPCs beneath aquor had commoner levels. This caused them to flee and to be grossly easier than they should have been. This has been corrected. They might need to be tweaked more cuz of this correction.
    - Veritas in Schild Mountains had the same issue as Cartel. Expect to get your arses kicked more often. However, they are meant to be CR 17 - 19 anyway, so if you weren't getting your arses kicked at level 10, you know why.
    - Death Knight should correctly equip his Bastard Sword now.
    - Path to Druid Glade no longer spawns dire monsters.
    - Necropolis Weather Corrected
    - Necropolis Exterior spawns balanced to CR 9, Further tweaking may be done, but you shouldn't get slain by death knights and instant kill spells. Skeletons also have proper DR now.
    - Stonegarb ogres tweaked, Berserkers should no longer be able to do 40 damage at +17 AB, Wizard DC lowered slightly on spells

Update Jan 4th:

- Added intro area for new characters on Sundren, you will now start your journey on a sea voyage
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Go Team.
    /Kim

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
    Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
    Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."

Comment

Seriously this is a big step up! thanks team!
      Originally posted by roguethree
      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Thanks guys!
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Very nicely implemented. The Cartel are about the same difficulty as before as far as I can tell, except they don't run like little girls when things get rough. Then again, maybe my build is so awesome that I don't notice the change.
          Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
          "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
          UTC -4

Comment

Update Jan. 4th, see OP for details.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
            X